Sunday 17 February 2013

My Week #2 (+3)

Whoops, last week got kinda busy at the end and I didn't have time to post my photo before Paper did her review so I thought I'd just keep it til this week (after all, it's not going anywhere!). This week has been less busy but still quite hectic - it's tiring work being in your last semester of university!

In week 2 I tried out a new tactic of colour coding each day separately, as you can see...


Not really my favourite thing if I'm honest. I love colour but it's too much and it's still really quite messy - plus it's a hassle trying to keep hold of the same pen for the day and remembering to switch when I need to write something new in etc. etc.

Week 3 I tried out another new tactic, this time writing everything in my fountain pen (which is black ink, I swear, but for some reason dries a really weird light brown colour... like it was written 100 years ago!). This I much prefer - the stickers and washi tape add colour but it's much neater and more organised. I think I will probably be sticking with this and just using one colour for very important dates.


For those that are interested, this is dried fountain pen ink vs fresh ink...


Odd, right?! Ah well. I quite like the brown... would be nice to have it stay black though.

I hope you've all had a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment with your thoughts!